Cosmetic Dentistry at Cayon Dental
Cosmetic dentistry can help you in giving a better smile by rectifying you oral flaws like stained teeth, discoloured, worn, chipped, broken, misaligned, misshapen, or have gaps between them. This is also called “smile makeover” which improves the look of your smile which of the treatment from cosmetic dentistry. Nowadays, cosmetic dentistry is better known than before, from whitening and moulding to shutting spaces and replacing teeth. What’s more, dentists have a wide cluster of devices and methods available to them for improving the appearance of your smile. Prior to choosing to experience any cosmetic treatment, it’s important to know the advantages and disadvantages and what you can expect during the procedure.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Smile Design:- Smile Design Treatment is a cosmetic treatment that centres on improving the presence of your smile through specific systems, for example, dental veneers, composite bonding, teeth whitening and tooth implant.
- Snap on Smile: – Patients who want an affordable, instant transformation in their appearances may profit by Snap-on Smile®. This creative and specially crafted curve fits legitimately over the teeth, much like a whitening plate or clear orthodontic aligner.
- Dental Implants: – Dental implants are characterized as man-made tooth roots that offer a long-lasting base for fixed, replacement teeth known as “crowns”. They are an efficient and well-known answer for patients who have lost at least one matured teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding: – In the case of the chipped, broken, or stained tooth, a cosmetic dental system like tooth bonding can give you the confidence to streak those magnificent whites.
- Teeth Whitening: – Teeth stains are unavoidable because of our usage of selective food items and drinks (like soda, fiery refreshment, coffee, tea, etc.) and habits (like smoking and drinking). In any case, teeth whitening development has engaged dentists to brighten the teeth without affecting the tooth structure.
- Lumineers:- A lumineers restoration is as skinny as a contact lens and located over existing teeth without having to remove tooth structure. Like conventional porcelain veneers, lumineers restorations are an outstanding cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored, or misaligned teeth.
- Veneers: – The veneer is thin, custom – made structured shells made of tooth-shaded materials suggested to cover the front side of teeth. They are a probability for changing stained, chipped, decayed or corrupt teeth.
- Dentures: – Dentures are man-made teeth, and gums that are framed to your mouth and made by your dentist to supplant lost or evacuated natural teeth. They can be made to intently look like your original teeth so your appearance does not change much.
- Crowns: – A dental crown can be set over the tooth to re-establish structure and function, enabling you to bite, talk, and smile with confidence.
- Bridges: – The dental bridge is assumed in light of the way that it really pass through any obstruction made when teeth are lost.
- Same Day Appointments
- Friendly & Caring Staff
- Over 25 years of Experience
- Se Habla Español
Cayon Dental Group
Online Appointment Request
Mon, Tues, Thurs : 11am – 7pm
Wed: 8am – 4pm
Fri: 7am – 3pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm,