Snap on Smile
Snap on Smile at Cayon Dental
Who are the candidates for snap on a smile?
Snap on smile is a good choice for:
- Gaps between teeth
- Missing teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Irregularly sized or shaped teeth
- Staining which does not respond to whitening
- Those who are not patient for bridges or implants
- One who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures.
- One who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
We offer FREE Evaluations for Implants, Veneers and Orthodontics.
- In contrast to numerous cosmetic dental treatments, it is absolutely reversible. We won’t alter your teeth at all to set them up for the apparatus.
- It won’t influence your eating routine. Other than gum and exceptionally sticky foods, it’s fine to wear a Snap-On Smile while you eat and drink.
- It spares you both time and cash when contrasted with medications like Invisalign, dental implants, or dental veneers.
- It can cover various cosmetic blemishes, including crooked teeth, crowded teeth, stained teeth, worn-out teeth, and gaps.
- It’s more comfortable than partial dentures.
- It’s not made to be a changeless solution. It won’t really rectify your warped teeth or supplant missing teeth. For an enduring fix, you’ll have to have words with our dentists about an option like Invisalign or dental implant.
- You’ll require an extraordinary cleaning solution, which you can buy from dentists. Standard toothpaste and denture cleaners may harm the apparatus.
- It doesn’t require exceptional treatment, yet to avoid breakage, you’ll need to be cautious while inserting and evacuating it. You should keep it for a situation when not wearing it.
Cayon Dental Group
Online Appointment Request
Mon, Tues, Thurs : 11am – 7pm
Wed: 8am – 4pm
Fri: 7am – 3pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm,