WE ARE OPEN!!
In accordance with the guidance from Governor Ron DeSantis and the CDC,
ONLY PATIENTS are permitted in the office at this time.
- Upon arrival at the parking lot, please call our office let us know you’re outside, and we’ll let you know when you may come into the building. Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. Any late arrivals may be asked to reschedule.
- The patient is the only one permitted in the office at this time. We ask that all parents, siblings, and spouses stay in the car.
- The patient will wash hands in the brushing station/bathroom before entering the treatment room.
- We encourage anyone entering the office to wear a face mask or face covering.
- Walk-in appointments are not permitted, must be confirmed with the front desk ahead of time.
- We will proactively schedule your next appointment for you. Please have the patient input their appointment on their phone when they are checking-out to minimize transfer between employee and patient/parent.
Cayon Dental Group
Online Appointment Request
Mon : 11am – 7pm
Tues: 11am – 7pm
Wed: 8am – 4pm
Thurs: 11am – 7pm
Fri: 7am – 3pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm,