Dental Extractions at Cayon Dental
- First, the dentist will give you local anesthesia. You may also choose sedation over local anesthesia.
- Than the dentist will use forceps to gently loosen the target tooth from its socket.
- In case the tooth is severely affected, incisions may be made in the gum and bone tissue for easier removal.
- Any necessary stitches/ joint are placed.
- Finally after extraction gauze is applied to the extraction area.
- Extraction is a certainly painless procedure which can pave the way to a restored smile.
- Extracting an extremely decayed or damaged tooth can gain both the health and aesthetics of your smile even as putting the level for restorative treatment. This help in improving health too.
- In cases of overcrowding, teeth may additionally want to be extracted before orthodontic treatment. Preparatory extraction will let you gain a more balanced and attractive smile.
- Extracting an affected tooth let you avoid severe ache and extreme harm to surrounding teeth and bone tissue. This gives great relief from pain.
We offer FREE Evaluations for Implants, Veneers and Orthodontics.
Cayon Dental Group
Online Appointment Request
Mon, Tues, Thurs : 11am – 7pm
Wed: 8am – 4pm
Fri: 7am – 3pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm,