Dental Braces at Cayon Dental
- Same Day Appointments
- Friendly & Caring Staff
- Over 25 years of Experience
- Se Habla Español
Types of Braces:
Metal braces/Traditional braces:- These are the most common and conventional type of braces. They’re usually made from stainless steel. Metal brackets are fixed onto the teeth and relaxed a twine with elastic ties produced from rubber. As an alternative to the use of elastic ties, “self-lifting” brackets are used to clip onto the twine.
Other metal braces:- gold-plated stainless-steel or titanium brackets are generally used for those with nickel allergies.
Ceramic Braces:- Ceramic braces are the equal size and form as steel braces, besides that they’ve tooth-colored or clear brackets that blend into the teeth. A few even use tooth-colored wires to be even much less noticeable. The drawback to ceramic braces is that they may be extra at risk of breakage in comparison to the metallic braces.
Lingual Braces:- Lingual braces are the same as conventional metallic braces, except that the brackets and wires are located at the interior of teeth. That is particularly for beauty purposes and commonly lengthens the time for treatment.
Invisalign:- Those are also known as “clear braces” and gift a completely cozy choice for treatment. Those braces are made of a clear plastic that is custom-made without the use of brackets or wires at the teeth. Clean aligners can simplest tilt and rotate teeth of their role.Where the use of brackets with conventional braces allows the whole bodily movement of teeth (and its root) into the preferred function. Invisalign includes a series of 18 to 30 custom-made, mouth shield-like clear plastic aligners. The aligners are detachable and are changed every 2 weeks.
- Enhance your appearance and your health.
- Its boost self – esteem through achieving a directly, symmetrical smile with braces. Encourages a greater wonderful self-image and greater confidence.
- Treatment with braces is efficiently customizable to the variety of problems, from barely crooked teeth to severe misalignment.
- When your teeth are misaligned, it can result in tooth wear and tear, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, and other troubles. Braces can repair consolation and gain your long-time period oral health.
Cayon Dental Group
Online Appointment Request
Mon, Tues, Thurs : 11am – 7pm
Wed: 8am – 4pm
Fri: 7am – 3pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm,